SIDE SHOW, by Sam Watson, is an interactive, intimate and immersive audience experience. Audience members travel through a guided pathway to view a series of dance vignettes in alternative spaces and atmospheres, such as a narrow hallway and a life-size curio cabinet.
What to know about attending SIDE SHOW:
- Some performance vignettes are standing only and patrons will be moving from one site to the next
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- The experience begins in the Stevie Eller Dance Theatre lobby
- Box Office and restrooms are available in the Stevie Eller Dance Theatre lobby
- Parking is available off of 2nd Street between Martin and Campbell or in the Cherry Ave parking garage (mall parking is not reserved for this event)
- For accessibility accommodation please contact Whitney Herr-Buchholz at (520) 621-1263 or email@example.com at least 48 hours in advance of the performance
Tickets: Adult $15; Student $10
- Friday, March 29, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, March 30, 1:30 PM
- Saturday, March 30, 4:30 PM
- Saturday, March 30, 7:30 PM
Visit SIDE SHOW on Instagram
SIDE SHOW is made possible through generous support from Carol & John Ross, and M.J. Demetras & John Umbreit.