Open weekdays 12 p.m. (Noon) to 4 p.m. in the Marroney Theatre and one hour before Dance performances in the Stevie Eller Dance Theatre lobby.
PLEASE NOTE: The Box Office observes limited summer hours and is closed on most University-recognized holidays. If purchasing tickets in person, please call ahead to confirm hours.
(520) 626-8052 (fax)
1025 N Olive Road
University of Arizona
P. O. Box 210003
Tucson AZ 85721
Three Easy Ways to Purchase Tickets!
- Online – Visit tickets.arizona.edu. Please note, you will need to create an account with TicketMaster’s AccountManager to purchase tickets. If your email address was part of our patron records in previous years, your email address may already be established as your account name, but you will need to use the Change Password feature before you can log in the first time.
- By Phone – (520) 621-1162; credit card orders only (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- In Person – The main Box Office is located inside the Marroney Theatre on the UA campus near the southeast corner of Park & Speedway. Google Map of Fine Arts Box Office and Performance Venue locations.
Box Office Procedures
- Fees – There is a fee of $6 per order for online purchases. A convenience fee of $4 per order will be charged for phone orders. $3 per ticket for performance date exchanges.
- Will Call – All tickets purchased online will be held in will call and will be available at the performance location one hour prior to show time.
- Seating Policy – Productions begin on time. Generally, each theatre will open for seating 30 minutes before curtain. There is no late seating.
- House Rules – Food, beverages, and smoking are not permitted in the theatre. The use of cameras or recording devices of any kind is strictly prohibited. Please turn off cell phones, pagers, and watch alarms. Children five and under and strollers are not permitted in the theatre.
- Refunds – Tickets are non-refundable. All ticket sales are final.
The Stevie Eller Dance Theatre, home of the UA Dance Ensemble, is a 295-seat theatre that was designed and built especially for dance. It is unmatched for its comfort and viewing pleasure. The theatre is located at the east gateway to the UA campus (near the corner of Campbell Avenue and the UA Mall). Parking is available in the Cherry Avenue garage.
Additional street parking is available on Hawthorne behind the Flandrau Planetarium and on Second Street. Handicapped parking is available along Hawthorne near Warren. Most meters are not enforced on evenings or weekends. There are surface lots on First Street between Martin and Campbell and on Sixth Street, directly south of the theatre. Those lots are usually available on evenings and weekends as well.
Season subscribers may purchase parking passes to park on the mall in front of the Stevie Eller Dance Theatre.