Our fall mainstage production and we want you to “fall for dance” all over again! This concert features the incredibly talented dancers as they perform in a diverse range of dance styles that highlight the excellent training at the University of Arizona. Works by faculty members and featuring guest artist Juel D. Lane who will add a fresh perspective on contemporary dance with a commissioned work curated by School director Duane Cyrus. Additionally our Masterworks series presents Company B by the legendary Paul Taylor. A work described as “…a seminal piece of Americana, Paul Taylor recalls the turbulent era of World War II through the hit songs of the Andrews Sisters.”Season Subscription Available September 15th! Click Here to Buy!
PACKAGES: Adult $102 / Senior, Military, Employee $91 / Student $46
*Package includes Mall Parking option: $40
Individual Tickets Available October 3rd!!
TICKETS: Adult, $35 / Senior, Military, Employee, $30 / Student $15
- Thursday, November 3, 7:30 pm
- Friday, November 4, 7:30 pm
- Saturday, November 5, 1:30 pm
- Saturday, November 5, 7:30 pm
- Sunday, November 6, 1:30 pm
- Thursday, November 10, 7:30 pm
- Friday, November 11, 7:30 pm
- Saturday, November 12, 1:30 pm
- Saturday, November 12, 7:30 pm
- Sunday, November 13, 1:30 pm
Photo: UA Dance Ensemble member Jack Haskins. Photo by Ed Flores.