Dancers’ Consortium is an ASUA recognized student organization open to all students at the University. With a membership consisting primarily of School of Dance students, Dancers’ Consort seeks to establish a sense of community among students, faculty, and the dance community as a whole.
Dancer’s Consort is a student organization where dance majors may serve as members to promote the following objectives:
- To build community among those affiliated with or interested in the UA School of Dance
- To provide fellowship among students and faculty.
- To represent student needs and wants in regard to UA School of Dance facilities, management, events, and social affairs.
- To provide scholarship for students pursuing summer study.
- To afford students the opportunity to give back to the UA School of Dance.
- To sponsor the annual Arizona Jazz Dance Showcase and provide members a discounted tuition fee.
Our members play an integral part in the organization and execution of the Arizona Jazz Dance Showcase: an annual fundraiser held by the school of dance each fall which brings both funding and recognition to the dance department.